PVC Hard Board Color Maintain 1-5 Years Under Sunlight
|FOB Price:||US $5.8-60 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $5.8-60/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000tons/Year|
- Model NO.: KS-R SHEET
- Kind: Hard Plastic Sheet
- Contraction Percentage: ＜0.4%
- Size: 1220*2440mm, 3050X1560mm, 3050X2050mm, as Required
- Transport Package: PE Bags and Wod Pallets
- Origin: China
- Material: PVC
- Water Absorption: 0.1%~0.3%
- Tensile Strength: （81~130）MPa
- Trademark: KINGSTAR
- Specification: GB
- HS Code: 3920109090
1. Anti-UV for 1-5 years
2. No blur, no color change under sunlight
3. New technology.
4. Good for ad. Use
KS-R PVC Sheet is a kind of high-tech and environmental-friendly product, produced by advanced equipment imported from Australia. It is extruded and shaped by PVC powder, which is the main ingredient, and mixed with other additives, such as stabilizer and Anti-UV element, that could make the color of the sheet will not change or fade for 1-5 years.
Rigid PVC sheet has many advantages, such as strong, hard, clear and smooth surface, UV resistance, anti-corrosion, etc., so it can perfectly instead of stainless steel and other anti-corrodibility composite materials, it is widely used in many fields: Chemical industry, oil industry, galvanization, environment-protected equipments, mine, medical appliance, advertising, construction.
1. Width(mm): 910, 1000, 1220, 1300, 1500 etc. Max. Width is 1500mm
2. Length(mm): 1830, 2000, 2440, 3000 etc. Upon your request
3. Density: 1.4~1.45g/cm3
4. Colors: White, light grey, dark grey, transparent, available upon your request
1) Suitable for thermoforming, bending & fabricatting
2) Excellent in chemical resistance, ideal material for chemical & corrosive condition
3) High fireproof rating, self-extinguishing
4) Strong, rigid; Rough or smooth surface
5) Safe, innocuous for man's body
6) Excellent electrical and thermal insulation ability
7) High impact strength
8) Anti-UV; Weather resistant
9) Low moisture absorbability
1) Industry: Chemical industry, galvanizing industry.
2) Advertising: Display board, printable screen printing, digital printing, laminated.
3) Construction material: Indoor decorating, Wall paneling, Composite door panel.
4) Electron: Electric and communication equipments.
|RANGE (based on thickness)||THICKNESS(mm)||LENGTH(mm)||WIDTH(mm)||RECTANGULARITY|
|< 3MM||± (0.08+0.03*d)||WITHIN ± 10MM||WITHIN ± 5MM||WITHIN +3MM/M|